How a massage works
1. It increases blood flow and the exchange of substances between blood vessels and tissues
2. It affects the entire organism and has a reflective influence on the internal organs
3. It has a regulating effect on blood pressure, pulse, breathing and sleep
4. It stimulates skin function and regulates muscle tone, and it improves or relaxes tone
5. It improves wound healing
6. It has a de-congestive, stimulating effect on the lymphatic system
7. It relieves pain, e.g. in back and neck problems
8. It reduces stress and psychological tension
9. It balances the energy circuits (meridians)
10. It improves cell metabolism
I am recognised by the EMR. Most supplementary health insurance schemes will cover part of the treatment cost for a classical massage. Please check with your own health insurance scheme how much they will pay.
An appointment for treatment may be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours in advance..